Talk:MS Office 2010
it doesn't work!
- Can you be more specific about what does not work?
- It would be best to discuss this on the mailing list.
- StefanP 18:31, 28 July 2011 (CEST)
Your package doesn't install MO2010 silently - window of choosing variants "Install" or "Upgrade" appear.
I decide to use 2 keys: "adminfile" and "config" but WPKG return an error code 30066. In cmd it works very well,
I don't know why.
- It is not my package and I don't use it either, so I can't help here.
- StefanP 18:22, 29 July 2011 (CEST)
 KMS Activation
I had a problem with KMS Activation because the required service was not started. The wpkg script would simply fail and manual execution of activation.bat shows a message window with
Error: The Software Protection Platform service is not running: sppsvc State: Stopped.
<install cmd='%COMSPEC% /c net start osppsvc'> <exit code="any"/> </install>
to package "msoffice2010-activation". (Possibly fragile as I could not find possible exit codes in case the service is already running...)