This document in other languages: Spanish
wpkg.js is the most important file of WPKG and can be seen as its internal engine.
cscript \\path\to\wpkg.js [flags]
cscript \\path\to\wpkg.js /synchronize /quiet
would synchronize all packages (install, uninstall or upgrade packages if there is such a need).
Windows Script Host can be downloaded from Microsoft. Windows XP and Windows 2003 have the suitable version 5.6 included by default; the version included with Windows 2000 is too old and so requires you to download a more recent version.
- WPKG flags - The command line switches / parameters for wpkg.js
- hosts.xml - defines the hosts.
- profiles.xml - defines the profiles.
- packages.xml - defines the list of packages.
- wpkg.xml - a client side, WPKG "database" (created automatically).